Saturday 9 August 2008

Mr Adventure #2: with the Go-Footy Guy

So I was out at Priceline the other day, right, and a terrifying ordeal occurred. Youse guys can probs relate. After a quick impulse buy in the "family planning" aisle (it's hard to find the XLs), I was shocked to discover my fave hair gel was not there. I asked the chick at the counter (and got her number of course fellas) and she said they "might" be in next week. Next week? NEXT WEEK??? How could I survive a WHOLE week without wearing 10kg of gel everyday?

Then I discover there's no peroxide. OMG to the max. I seriously considered not goin' to footy practice. All the guys would just laugh at me, turning up in my brown coloured, dry, flat hair. I tried to explain this to girl, and suggested we discuss it later over a Corona at Boho. She accepted, of course. But I digress. So, after the hair "incident", I headed over to the mall to buy a pink tee for me mates 21st. Luckily, success at the clothes rack kind of made me forget about my earlier issues. There it was. The perfect pink tee, complete with random writing, for just $500. I mean, why not? It's how much I spend on my hair every month...

No comments: